Monday, October 19, 2009
We have the best dogs!!!
I got home at 6:00 tonight and Macey and Jacey were both sitting on the front porch. I jumped out of my car and said, "What are you two doing out here?" The next door neighbor was outside and said, "they are such good dogs. They have been out since I left this morning." Yes, you read this correctly. The dogs stayed on the front porch ALL day while Holly and I were at work. The mailman didn't even deliver the mail (he usually comes around 10 or so). Now you are thinking, how did Macey and Jacey get out. Holly must have left the gate unlocked....ok I probably left the gate open. Holly doesn't remember and neither do I, so in reality we can blame each other and feel good about it. The dogs are alive and well and that's what important. The only thing that concerns me is that our neighbor didn't call and let us know they were out. It's just not normal for our dogs to be on the front porch hanging out when neither of our cars are home. CALL US NEXT TIME, PLEASE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, those ARE good dogs! Lexis would never do that.... oh, what do I smell... wait, what is that... oh, look, over here.... she might wonder back home when she realized she was far from home.
ReplyDelete