Friday, August 14, 2009

Telluride, Colorado
























































Mya, our happy little foster baby, went to live with her grandmother the beginning of July. We took this opportunity to do a little traveling. Holly had been fly fishing and thought I would enjoy it, and we wanted to escape the heat, so we were off to Telluride, Colorado. My what a LONG drive. We stopped in Lovington to see the family and had a wonderful time. The Fuson Hotel just as wonderful as it always is, and the Duncans stopped by to beat us at cards (Donna did...Randy was sweet and let us win) and just chat. We left on a Sunday morning and headed to Telluride. I didn't realize we would be driving around the mountains on cliffs!! I was a little stiff when we finally made it (I had to grip the steering wheel with all my might...somehow I thought that would keep us from falling off the side). I am going to put up some pictures, but of course they will do it no justice. It was absolutely beautiful! We went hiking, biking, and fly fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment