Thursday, August 20, 2009

thanks

I just wanted to give our new followers a shout out! Thanks for signing up. Holly and I started back to work this week. I starting the week eating soup and mushy food...today I had FAJITAS! FINALLY! For someone who likes to eat this was tough. I also started my internship this week. I went to observe a couple of sessions. So far, I am very interested in Art Therapy. The man who is the art therapist is very interesting. He really gets the kids to express themselves in amazing ways. It's really sad to walk by posters and canvases filled with hate and anger and hurt, but it's also good that they are able to get those feelings out. The kids will start back to school next week. I got to see an old student of mine tonight at open house. I have a little song I like to sing to him...his name is Rock...so I sing...."hey now you're a rock start get your game on". He doesn't really like it, but I love it. Holly has been running one mile a day for a couple of weeks now. She's so proud. ;) I'm pretty proud of her also. I think she may try to run a half marathon pretty soon. We'll see. She's pretty much a head case when it comes to that stuff. Anyway, no new pictures or babies, but we are ready for them. We washed the sheets on the crib the other day (Casey had slept in there a couple of days). We were thinking maybe the 'boy germs' were scaring off the girls. Ok..I've rambled long enough. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment